6 days ago
Ascentech Services Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Corporate Finance Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : August 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Evaluating and executing M&A and other investment opportunities
- Analyzing valuation and returns
- Oversight of transaction due diligence
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase agreements and other legal documents
- Deal structuring and other transaction-related matters
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all levels to achieve transactional goals
- Managing relationships with banks and other stakeholders on financing requirements
- Maintaining abreast of the changing business landscape to identify opportunities to drive both organic and inorganic growth
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc / HND in relevant fields with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Professional certification in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to prepare a bankable Business Plan & Cashflow Projection
- Prior experience in Capital & Equity Market; and Merger & Acquisition
- Similar role within the same industry or Corporate Finance experience in a top-tier consulting firm or investment bank covering the same industry.
- Adept at using Microsoft Excel for financial modelling and data analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as strong business acumen.
- A good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Result-oriented, organized and can prioritize effectively and multi-task to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Understanding of Agricultural Value Chain is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org