3 months ago
TeamAce Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Corporate Finance Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a leading FMCG/agricultural investment and trading company in Sub-Saharan Africa is looking to fill the role of:
- Build financial models in excel based on historical information and other available industry-specific operating metrics.
- Evaluate businesses and models using various financial valuation methods such as DCF, comparable company analysis, and capital structure analysis.
- Determine appropriate valuations of investment projects through detailed analysis using ROI, IRR, and payback period.
- Oversee bank account management and payment transactions to ensure compliance with the appropriate procedures and approval authority.
- Review bank statements daily to ascertain the correctness of charges, commissions, and posted transactions.
- Manage and maintain proper controls over treasury accounts, bank accounts, banking processes, and other treasury systems to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or similar
- 4-5 years of financial analysis experience in investment banking, management consulting and financial planning
- Experience creating financial models within an FMCG company
- Experience developing analytical frameworks and communicating financial concepts
Salary: 7,000,000 Annual Gross
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Corporate Finance Analyst in Lagos
- Salary Offer: *********