Olawoyin & Olawoyin Legal Practitioners & Consultants’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Corporate Counsel jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are recruiting to fill in the position of Corporate Counsel to join our fantastic and innovative team of lawyers.
- Your role as corporate counsel will include the following responsibilities:
- Negotiate, review and draft simple and complex corporate and commercial contracts;
- Perform and assist with company secretarial duties and provide support to the Firms clients;
- Provide legal advice/opinions and analysis on a broad range of legal issues and transactions undertaken by the Firms clients;
- Support and assist the Firms corporate/commercial legal activities;
- General corporate/commercial work;
- Identify and articulate risks associated with proposed transactions, projects and activities undertaken by the Firms clients;
- Conduct independent research.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Law Degree from a recognized University
- Be a member of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Minimum of 5 years post-call relevant commercial/corporate experience either in-house or in a law firm
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) Scheme
- Possess a commercial and solution-based approach to legal advice and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Desire to work in a multi-disciplined team and to expand expertise into new practice areas within the Firms remit.
- Excellent decision-making skills and an ability to identify key risks to the Firms clients.
- Good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Result oriented.
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently and within a team.
- High level of competence and good judgment.
- Excellent written/oral communication, presentation and drafting skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Relevant hands-on work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.