Job title : Coordinator – NES Regional North
Job Location : Nigeria
Deadline : October 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide governance for all managed service vendors/Towerco in the region across different technologies supported.
- Manage activities of CSEs and ensure smooth operations in the region
- Act as high-level support for resolution and closure of critical service performance issues.
- Problem management to eliminate repetitive failures and guarantee QoS
- Drive contractual obligations to KPIs (MTTR, Planned Preventive Maintenance, Service Acceptance, Spares Utilization Management)
- Carry out periodic audit of MSAN nodes/RDLU to ensure they are optimal.
- Govern ATP process and ensure all changes on enterprise network are captured on the database.
- Provide business intelligence using data analytics from field, vendor, and Performance reports.
- Review and verify all reports submitted by Vendors/Towerco on a weekly basis.
- Supervise all planned network expansions, service migrations, modernization, and optimization activities in the region.
- Review and verify all proforma invoices submitted by vendors/Towerco
- Co-ordinate regional change request management and provide relevant information to all stakeholders.
- First degree in Engineering or Science related discipline
- Numerical/data analysis skills
- 3-7 years of experience which includes;
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in data processing, data analysis, and data presentation space/field
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Power BI, SQL or related database management application and MS Power Point
- Good customer and service management experience including stakeholders engagement, vendor management, problem management, data analytics using visualizations.
- Good knowledge of IP and data networks, and performance KPIs
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Coordinator – NES Regional North jobs