Job title : Cook
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 08, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and company standards.
- The cook’s responsibilities include following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed.
- You should also be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy.
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- Candidates should possess an OND/HND in any relevant discipline
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook in an hospitality industry
- The ability to follow recipes.
- The ability to work in a team.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Cook” as the subject of the email.
- Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs
- Cook jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!