Lightning Networks’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Cook jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our Client, a leading Food processing company in Nigeria is currently seeking to recruit experienced COOK to join its dynamic team.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam or fry foods perfectly, understanding the appropriate temperatures.
- Present, package and arrange final products.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food.
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
Cook Skills and Qualifications:
- OND in Food science & Hospitality.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as a cook in fast food/ hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of safety procedures, including safe temperatures at which ingredients must be kept and to which food must be prepared.
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating on complexities.
- Calm demeanor to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Accountability for the food they prepare measuring up to the expectations of management and customers.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination to handle tools, such as knife techniques for chopping, slicing, cutting and dicing.
- Ability to stand in one place for hours at a time, handle extreme heat.
*Cook jobs in Nigeria
*Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs in Nigeria