Fadac Resources’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Conveyor Belt Operator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Repairs and adjusts conveyor systems, using hand tools.
- Installs belts in machinery, tightens bolts, adjusts tension rolls, straightens parts, aligns rollers, and replaces defective parts.
- Handle conveyor belt control manipulation duties.
- Initiate operations by handling levers and valves in order to start pumps.
- Adjust equipment positions and manage speed and material flow.
- Make observations on conveyor belt operations in order to monitor function.
- Observe conveyor belt to determine damaged goods and remove and report them to authorities
- Inspect machinery in order to ward off the potential loss of materials or items.
- Perform preventative maintenance on conveyor belts and auxiliary parts to ensure proper working order.
- Clean and maintain equipment and tools used in maintaining conveyor belts
- Diagnose problems with conveyor belts and perform measures to troubleshoot issues
- Weigh materials that need to put on the conveyor belt in order to make sure that it conforms to set standards.
- Inform supervisors of any malfunctions or repairs that need to be managed on an immediate basis.
- Clean machinery or equipment.
- Monitor equipment gauges or displays to ensure proper operation.
- Maintain material moving equipment in good working condition.
- Communicate with others to coordinate material handling or movement.
- Minimum of 2 yearsÛª experience as a conveyor belt operator.
- HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be knowledgeable in mechanical skills.
- Must be proactive.
- Good communication skills.
*Conveyor Belt Operator jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria