1 week ago
Job title : Control Room Operator
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Monitor, maintain and optimize process parameters (Level, flow, temperature, pressure etc.) within operating requirements, ensuring the correct overrides are in place for relevant permitted work and would affect the safe and efficient running of the production and utility systems.
- Prepare process and utility systems for remote operations – Remotely operate and monitor process and utility systems.
- Prepare process and utility systems for shutdown – Isolate and reinstate process and utility systems for maintenance and repair.
- Advise maintenance personnel on hazards of plant and equipment.
- High School Diploma and Technologist or Industry Certification.
- 5 years related experience in the oil/petrochemical industry.
- Previous experience as a control room operator (2 Years).
- Offshore Survival with HUET.
- Firefighting, process safety certificate.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Control Room Operator jobs