2 weeks ago
Job title : Control Room Operator M/F
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure HSE policy fulfillment during his activities.
- Establishe and maintains a strong safety culture in line with Company HSE Requirements and Rules.
- Be responsible to ensures compliance with HSE Legislation, Company Standards and Procedures under his area of responsibility to ensure employees safety, legislative compliance, and responsible environment attitude
- Ensure compliance with Operating Procedures & Guidelines with the asset to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plan Integrity.
- Contribute to achieve and improve HSE targets.
- Perform the updating of technical documentation.
- Give his contribution in Hazard Analyses, incident investigations, Root Cause Failure Analyses, process incidents advising his hierarchy about HSE issues and proposing corrective solutions.
- Making sure that all equipment is working properly by running tests and diagnosing problems.
- Monitor equipment conditions using all indications available in the control room, on site, and portable test equipment.
- Inspect plant and equipment and prepare defect reports; ensure maintenance requests are completed to a satisfactory standard; assist in planning, organizing, and executing unit outages for inspections, overhauls, repairs, and cleaning.
- Read, interpret, and implement technical information found in manufacturer’s and OEM technical manuals, electrical and mechanical P & IDs, and operating and maintenance procedures.
- Participate in ongoing training to maintain and enhance the skills required to perform all Unit Operator and Equipment Operator duties and assist in the training of others.
- Conduct shift change by fully briefing the incoming Unit Operator.
- Monitoring alarms to ensure that equipment is functioning properly.
- Recording data on computer systems or writing down information on paper charts.
- Controlling all plant operations and monitoring plant performance during emergencies to ensure they are functioning correctly.
- Quickly respond and take corrective action to plant alarms
- Maintaining records of daily operations, including maintenance schedules and equipment performance.
- Responding to alarms by contacting operators at other facilities or initiating emergency response procedures.
- Documenting events in a logbook or computerized system to track equipment status and record system performance.
- Responding to emergencies by operating equipment such as alarm systems, generators, pumps, and sprinkler systems.
- Monitoring real time data from equipment such as radiation levels or chemical concentrations to ensure that it does not exceed safe limits.
- Quickly respond and take corrective action to plant alarms.
- Strong understanding of gas processes , equipment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Motivated,proactive and energetic.
- Experience in instrumentation.
- Experience in Gas turbine.
- Experience in Power Plant or Power distribution.
- Able to use a computer , understand DCS Foxborro.
- Able to liaise with client.
- Interact well with team.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Control Room Operator M/F jobs