Leventis’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Contract Fleet Service Engineer (Heavy Duty) jobs in Other
Job Location : Other
Deadline : September 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Industry: Fleet Logistic Business
- This position serves as a company technical and administrative representative, field engineer and deals with service assignment including on-site preventive maintenance and inspection service work, call-out services and commissioning activities on regional trucks within our fleet.
- Examine vehicle and discuss with management the nature and extent of damage or malfunction.
- Estimates cost of repair and prepare itemized work order, listing costs of parts and labor.
- May make minor adjustments or repairs.
- Work in a cooperative and positive manner with all personnel.
- Conform to the companyÛªs policies.
- Automobile engine start-up and short test drives as required.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance on new and existing trucks to ensure schedule fleet operations are not interrupted.
- Oversee the repairs and maintenance operation for all vehicles in line with budget.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering field
- Minimum of 5 yearsÛª hands-on working experience as a service engineer on heavy duty trucks
- Analytical and supervisory skills
- Must have a valid driverÛªs license
- Auto engineering skills
- Communication and interpersonal skill.
*Contract Fleet Service Engineer (Heavy Duty) jobs in Nigeria
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Other
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Nigeria