Panachora LLC’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Content Writer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- We are currently recruiting for the position of a goodcontent writer. The position is a remote full-time job.
- The content manager will research, write, publish and promote tech content on assigned websites.
The content writer is tasked with 3 key responsibilities:
- Create unique articles
- Write, update, remove and schedule well-researched content
- Create, resize and update images or documents
- Perform content research to ensure content is unique
- Perform proofreading
- Develop related content for multiple platforms such as email marketing, landing pages, ads…
- Publish to WordPress
- Publish content to live
- Ensure content is SEO optimized
- Format content according to publishing guidelines provided
- Drive traffic
- Effectively use SEO to drive organic traffic to the website
- Perform social media campaign
- Accrue backlinks for the website
- Execute email marketing campaigns
- Perform paid ad campaigns.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Must have functional laptop
- Must have good internet.
- Prior experience as a content writer
- Understand effective use of social media platforms to drive traffic
- Experience with SEO
- Knowledge of online writing assistance tools like Grammarly
- Knowledge with photo editing software such as Canva, Pixlr, Adobe.
- Understand grammar rules and article readability
- Professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- High attention to detail
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting las necessary
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects covering different topics simultaneously.
- Competitive monthly salary
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Additional attractive bonus.
*Content Writer jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio links to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates can apply from any part of the country.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria