Jiji.ng’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Content Moderator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 06, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
The individual would be responsible for content moderation on the Jiji website. The main task is to ensure that Ads are clear, descriptive and to teach agents to do the same within an agreed period of time.
You will be responsible to contact, respond and support agents who work in the field in trying to rectify/ Ads challenges that they may have.
- Regularly confirm and activate payments for premium services;
- Review ads posted on the platform by premium users and ensure conformance of ads posted by clients as regards picture qualities, well-detailed descriptions, designated category listing.
- Edit ads with poorly constructed titles and descriptions, and also inform Offline managers with updates on resolutions to improve ads titles.
- Resolve all issues of declined and prohibited ads content for all clients on JIJI managed by Offline managers.
- Review statistics of ads for clients’ pages, and proffer solutions for pages with lower statistics
- Provided suggestions of areas that need improvement on both the quality of ads and prices.
- Report to Head of Offline Sales with work progress
- HND/ BSc degree
- Ability to use sheets/ Excel
- A technical background will be an added advantage
- Results-driven, responsible and diligent
Benefits and Perks
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry with plenty of responsibility
- HMO and Pensions
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, and TGIF
- Great work environment and fun-loving co-workers
- Access to employee loans
*Content Moderator jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria