Bellafricana’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Content Marketing Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Bellafricana is looking to engage an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to join our team
- The selected applicant will be responsible for all activities revolving around our marketing strategies including social media posts, blogs, and lead generation.
- This role is majorly in-house and as such you must be experienced in online marketing lead generation.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Planning content marketing strategies and establishing short-term goals
- Undertaking content marketing actions to achieve business targets
- Collaborating with design and content writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Developing an editorial calendar
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Delivering engaging content regularly
- Proofread, editing, and improve the content
- Optimizing written content while respecting SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyzing and enhancing web traffic by using metrics
- Sharing different types of content through various channels
- Ensuring a substantial and continual web presence
- Receiving customer feedback
- Generating new ideas to magnify customer engagement
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business Administration and Related Courses
- 1-3 hands-on experience as a Content Marketer
- Knowledge of web publishing requirements.
- Worked on a target-based role and meet up with deadlines
- Profound familiarity with various social media platform
- Ability to identify and track relevant KPIs
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with email marketing
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Competitive Salary (range N960,000 – N1,320,000) per annum
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- Great flexibility
- A great office with a supportive team.
- Free Daily Lunch while at the office – always be refreshed.
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit when need be- Work smart.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – reduce your bills when it comes to health.
- Team Events – Have fun in & out of the office.
- Company Swag – Some branded items on us.
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
- An inspiring culture with a focus on learning and growing.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online