Job title : Content Marketing Lead
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
- We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility for our outbound and inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, offline, and lead generation.
- Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background.
- You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Drive and collaborate with the creative team to produce creative content.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content.
- Develop an editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Mentor team members and colleagues to achieve results
- Deliver engaging content regularly and inspire team members.
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Drive content for online and offline events
- Provide content support and ideas to SunFi’s Product Marketing and other branding efforts
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Content Marketing
- Proven work experience as a Lead in a Content Marketing Team and Strategy
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software.
- Understanding of web publishing requirements.
- An editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Proficiency with social media analytics
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Comprehensive Family/Personal Healthcare
- Flexible Access to Salary and Employee Support Facilities
- Employee Solar Power Program
- Life and Career Coaching Masterclass
- Flexible Access to over 11,000 learning resources and opportunities
- Amazing colleagues and a great work culture
- Team Bonding and a chance to build a world-class Clean Energy FinTech!
How to Apply for this Offer
If this sounds like the kind of ecosystem you’d love to be a part of, please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Content Marketing Lead jobs