Canonical’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Content Designer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- As Part of the User Experience team, the Content Designer at Canonical produces clear, powerful and precise language to inform and inspire our audience.
- From landing pages, white papers and marketing campaigns through to user interface explanations and micro-copy – as well as documentation – the Content Designer cares deeply about the words they use and understands that ñwords are designî just as much as visuals.
- They work in cross-functional working with user research, UX design and product management to solve design problems and weave the Canonical story and that of our products.
- Excellent academic results at school and university
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in User Experience, Design or STEM
- Knowledge and passion for user experience, technology and design
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement – curious, flexible, scientific
- Drive to finish work and celebrate success
- Confidence in user research practices
- Engagement with the latest design research and innovation
- Content designers should be excellent communicators who are at ease working with a complex mix of engineers, designers and executives.
- They should be confident and excited to take on complex design challenges.
- They should also be able to connect their design leadership to the strategic vision of the company.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to shape a company and products
- Influence in the open source community
- An inclusive work environment
- Learning and development
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online