Ivy Scholars’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Content Creator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Creating content which will catch maximum customer interest
- Creating and editing of Videos
- Creating Graphics design for the firm
- Motion graphics
- Writing and reviewing content for websites, social media pages and public communications
- Optimize Search Engine Optimization driven content and increase the site traffic
- Collaborating with the content and marketing team to decide the brand taglines, logo and other promotional material
- Measuring and monitoring company website and social media traffic statistics
- Monitor the increase in traffic due to new content and take actions accordingly to improve the traffic metrics
- Web design and management
- Brainstorming and suggesting new ways to improve the traffic by tapping into new platforms and channels
- Ensure that the content is compliant with the copyright and data protection laws
- Maintain consistency in content and ensure alignment with the brand history and plans
- Identify customers needs in relation to the company and write content to cater those needs
- Update the website, social media and content pages periodically
- Conducting research on the key SEO terms and incorporating them into the content to achieve maximum viewership.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Candidates resident within Lekki and environs are preferred.
- N100,000 – N130,000 / month + HMO.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.