Job title : Content and Social Media Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- As a content and social media specialist, you will be directly involved in maintaining and enhancing exposure of the brand image across social media channels.
- The content and social media specialist is expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends in expressing our brand’s image creatively.
- Create content such as social graphics, visual development, animated GIFs and short form video that will resonate with them and push them further down the marketing funnel.
- Oversee the content presented on the corporate website, subsidiary, and affiliate blogs.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, Instagram, twitter pages, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Design, manage, and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.(daily / weekly)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and operations, to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Channel branding and optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Preparing weekly reports using social media listening tools.
- Generate custom actionable insights from social media analysis.
- Work with the team to analyze marketing campaigns, track metrics and generate a report.
- Manage external agency relationships project.
- Management to guarantee the delivery of results to the agreed timelines
- Developing reports and outputs to our clients
- Bsc Degree in Marketing or relevant field and 4+ years professional experience in social media specialist, proven track record of successfully maintaining social media handles for brand/personality management and initiatives.
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to multi-task, focus on priorities and maintain attention to detail
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- An ability to recognize good design and maintain a consistent aesthetic
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Content and Social Media Specialist jobs