Job title : Container Terminal Manager – Expatriate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Container Operations Manager will work to achieve operational excellence across all areas of the container terminal and ensure a world class service delivery at all times.
- Responsible for planning and all matters including administration relating to the efficient and safe utilization of container terminal facilities, equipment and manpower to achieve optimum container throughput as efficiently as possible
- Overseeing the planning of berths, vessel, yard, resources and labour in terms of day-to-day requirements
- Lead and motivate the Operations Team to ensure levels of service meet or exceed customers’ expectations and that all departments have a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with all IMO and regulatory requirements and liaise with Port and Local Authorities in this respect as required
- Liaise with the senior management of Shipping Lines and their Agents including Unions of maritime /stevedores workers, to understand their requirements and work closely with them to serve their needs.
- Continually review, benchmark, plan and implement operational strategies to ensure that the Terminal develops and grows profitably
- Responsible for achieving all budget requirements and recommending investments Requirement, ensuring bills and charges are sent to customers and collected
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university is a prerequisite
- Minimum 5 years of container operations management experience in senior roles and across all functions
- Thorough knowledge of every aspect of Container Terminal Operations and excellent overall industry experience.
- Must be structured, organized and proactive with proven skills & experience as a change manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Multicultural working environment
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Container Terminal Manager – Expatriate jobs