The GIG Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Contact Center Advisor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Handling Outbound and Inbound calls from customers.
- Providing information and resolving customers on complaints regarding specific products as well as services.
- Selling additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell Transferring customer calls with complex queries to appropriate staff.
- Recognizing, documenting, and informing the supervisor regarding the trends in internal and external customer calls.
- Provide information and advice to customers relating to bus fare, booking procedure, and other inquiries – in a patient and calm manner through all service channels
- Interpret and accurately communicate our terms and conditions of service where and when applicable
- Assist guest in managing existing reservations/ bookings with reference to rescheduling and re-routing
- Enter details of every contact in the system as required, obtain new customers
information and update existing customer details on the CRM
- Ensure deliverables are met within ascribed SLA timeframe
- B.Sc in art or social science related field
- At least 2 years of work experience within a Call Center
- Strong Social Media Skills
- Professional writing and reporting Skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of the CRM systems
- Result and Service-Oriented (Able to follow through)
- Creative problem solving with good eye for details
- Ability to efficiently display basic Marketing/Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadline and under pressure
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online