2 weeks ago
Job title : Consulting – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 05, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The successful candidate is responsible for executing and maintaining a sustainable and scalable RPA program and roadmap through interacting with all levels of staff, to create awareness of intelligent technology and build a pipeline of candidate processes to be automated.
- Manage a team of RPA Architects, Business Analysts and Developers and other support roles who are responsible for maintaining existing automated processes and progressing new automation opportunities.
- Lead and Manage Automation Assessments across all functions to identify processes suitable for Automation and lead on taking suitable processes through the Automation Development Life Cycle
- Lead with identifying and automating the organization processes using Intelligent Automation (IA) including, technologies such RPA, Cognitive, Chat Bots and Voice Bots.
- Manage the relationship between client IT and business users to deliver a stable and scalable RPA platform that is fit for purpose.
- Manage meetings and discussions on client’s enterprise architecture required as a result of business complexity.
- Direct and approve the analysis and management of effective project deployment in accordance with Agile methodology and technical dependency management.
- Prioritize process backlog to deliver automation in a cost-effective manner and against business requirements.
- Proactively recognize the potential for automation process breaks and compliance issues indicated by variances in expected performance targets and established metrics.
- Ensure all automation development adheres to the approved Governance Model
- Lead on process re-engineering to enable automation
- Support with the development of additional automation business cases
- Ensure benefits are defined, realized, and tracked in line with defined automation business cases and RPA best practices
- Continuously improve the Automation Development Life Cycle and Governance Model
- Possess a bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects. or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- 8-10 years’ work experience, in business process modelling and oversight as well as in business data processing (such as Core Banking or ERP systems) in a corporate organization.
- 3-5 years of experience in leading professional teams.
- Project Management experience.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, and competitive environment.
- Knowledge of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) concept and possibilities.
- Team leader acumen comfortable working collaboratively with others.
- Innovative, conceptual, and analytical thinking.
- Results oriented with proven track record of delivering large, complex challenges.
- Strong Robotic Process Automation management experience / knowledge
- Experienced in effective agile delivery utilizing a standard method
- Ability to influence at Executive/SLT level
- Strong Process Improvement background
- Ability to develop innovate automation ideas and turn them into viable solutions
- Ability to implement solutions and quickly overcome barriers to deliver tangible benefits
- Strong leadership / stakeholder management.
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Consultancy jobs
- Consulting – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Manager jobs