Job title : Consulting Director
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a full-time hybrid role located in Lagos for a Consulting Director with flexibility for some remote work.
- The Consulting Director will be responsible for managing consulting projects, performing complex analyses, providing strategic advice, and leading a team towards successful project delivery.
- Fellow or Associate of a relevant professional body is a must (FCA/FCCA,).
- Has at least 8 to 12 years of current or recent consulting experience.
- Experience in a Big 4 firm or a major consulting firm (inside or outside Nigeria) is an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of Performance Improvement, Financial Due Diligence and Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)
- Strong knowledge of data gathering techniques and analysis, with the ability to report insights in clear and effective way.
- Translate data into actionable strategies.
- Excellent leadership and management skills with a successful track record of directing and deploying team members on multiple simultaneous engagements.
- Project management, including the ability to coordinate a number of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex issues clearly and concisely to clients and team members.
- An energetic and proactive individual
- Ability to travel based on client and business demands.
The Consulting Director has:
- Innate ability to solve problems and not compound them.
- Clarity of thought and communication.
- Technical competence demonstrating superior understanding of all areas of accounting -from financial Reporting to Tax, to Management Accounting and Audit Methods.
- Certifications and prior accounting positions as a plus.
- Marvellous Spreadsheet and PowerPoint Skills Advanced levels preferred.
The Consulting Director:
- Understands businesses across industries and various verticals.
- Understands strategy and execution.
- Understands current consulting issues beyond rhetoric e.g. ESG and other social reporting requirements.
- Probably has an MBA from a reputable business school.
The Consulting Director is:
- A Doer. Not a talker.
- A Builder. Able to grow a strong independent team fairly quickly.
- Powered by strong personal values.
- Naturally personally orientated to Performance Improvement.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Consulting Director jobs