Vedic Lifecare Hospital’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Consultant General Practitioner / Family Physician jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The main duties and responsibilities of the posts include:
- Providing General Medical services in accordance with modern evidence-based practice and current guidelines to the patients at Vedic Lifecare Hospital. The post is to deliver acute and elective medical services, providing specialist advice and clinical intervention where required.
- A broad range of General Medical skills are essential for this post.
- Skills in managing medical subspecialities are highly desirable, as well as a commitment to our plans to develop integrated care.
- Responsibility for the supervision and education of multi-disciplinary colleagues; including medical officers. This will include both formal educational programmes and fostering by example an atmosphere within the hospital which encourages engagement, learning and continuous improvement.
- The post holder will fully participate in the management of the department.
- Participation in annual appraisal, revalidation and licensing, with Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to maintain skills and competencies is required.
- Appointees will be expected to participate in medical audit and other aspects of clinical governance, patient safety and continuing medical education, as well as help establish clinical effectiveness systems, taking action to improve the quality of service, and to report any significant deficiencies so that joint remedial action can be taken. Active participation in documented regular Mortality and Morbidity meetings is mandatory. Appointees are required to work with professional colleagues in the efficient running of services and to manage waiting times and other service delivery targets and guarantees to ensure the quality delivery of medical services. Adherence to hospitalÍs guidelines such as infection control, hand hygiene, dress code, antibiotic usage, DVT prophylaxis, data protection and information governance is mandatory.
- Working with Consultant colleagues in the management of the services and leading on policy/protocol development and implementation.
- Candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB Degree.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.