Palladium Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Consultant Full Stack Developer, Data.FI jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Ref No: req12286
Project Overview and Role
- Data.FI is a five-year global project funded by the U.S. PresidentÛªs Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Data.FI partners with PEPFAR programs to accelerate and sustain access to high-quality data to expedite HIV epidemic control and maintenance. Data.FI supports host country governments to enhance existing health information systems (HIS) and conduct in-depth analyses of HIV epidemiologic and program data to inform management responses to gaps in HIV and AIDS programming and sustain impact by supporting local partner transition.
- In Nigeria, Data.FI is supporting the USAID and its PEPFAR implementing partners (IPs) to strengthen the national health information systems, provide support to the continued development of an interoperable national data warehouse and business intelligence solution.
Scope of Work
- Develop FHIR module including generating FHIR endpoints.
- Design and develop the data warehouse analytics and visualization module.
- Design and develop the data warehouse administration module.
- Design and develop the data warehouse security module.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive system documentation through the JIRA platform.
- Create, design, and develop data models
- Prepare plans for all ETL (Extract/Transformation/Load) procedures and architectures.
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked.
- Design and implement ETL processes and data architecture to ensure proper functioning of analytics lad, as well as client’s or third-party’s reporting environments and dashboard.
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models.
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system. Monitoring and tuning data loads and queries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Through Translating Data for Implementation (Data.FI) award, Palladium is seeking a Full Stack developer (consultant) to contribute to and support the development of the Central LAMISPlus data warehouse and business intelligence system.
- The period of performance for this consultancy is expected to be between November 2021 – March 2022 at approximately 20 days per month. There are no restrictions on where the consultant is based.
- USAID Nigeria PEPFAR IPs , with support from Data.FI. are implementing the LAMISPlus electronic medical records (EMR) system.
- To provide clinicians, program managers, and policy makers with the data they need to provide continuity of patient care, monitor, and improve the performance of health programs, and make informed policy and resource allocation decisions, the data from the LAMISPlus EMR should be consolidated in a central data warehouse. The data can then be analyzed and presented to users through dashboards.
- The consultant will be responsible for design and development of the central LAMISPlus data warehouse.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with the EMR platforms is an added advantage.
- Experience with the DHIS2 platform is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in enterprise-level programming and architecture experience.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing scalable and secure web and mobile applications.
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL, including designing schemas and query performance analysis. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage.
- Should have strong knowledge and experience in CI/CD tools like ANT, Maven and Jenkins.
- Should have experience in Web analytics implementations.
- Prior experience as an independent consultant is an added advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of multiple programming languages, libraries, and frameworks such as C#, Java, Python, PHP, Android, React, Flutter, Node.js, Angular, Vue, etc
- Should have experience configuring and managing web application servers (e.g., Nginx, Apache Tomcat, IIS etc.)
- Hands-on experience with ETL tools e.g., DataStage, Informatica, Pentaho, Talend
- Experience using Data Warehouse platforms e.g., SAP, Birst.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing Data Warehouse solutions
- Should have demonstrable experience in working with HTTP/RESTful APIs, microservices and distributed solutions.
- Should possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Should demonstrate strong problem solving and technical skills.
- Should demonstrate knowledge of the trends in the software development domain.
- Should be able to work under minimum to no supervision and yet deliver quality results on time.
- Experience Health Information Exchange standards is an added advantage.
*Consultancy jobs in Nigeria
*Consultancy jobs in Not specified
*Consultant Full Stack Developer, Data.FI in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online