Applied Engineering Technology Initiative’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Consultant/Facilitator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
As a result of expansion and diversification of services we require suitably qualified personnel for the Positions of:
1. Lead Automation Consultant/Facilitator
2. Automation Consultant/Facilitator
- Collaborate with our client’s business subject matter experts to assess business processes and identify opportunities to eliminate waste by improving day to day work and find process automation solution to increase efficiencies and reduce operational risk
- Design implementable process improvement including technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
- Manage all process improvement and automation solutions of an assigned business segment
- Take responsibility for project artefacts such as requirements and functional specifications
- Responsible for the product success for creating both products and solution that meets our customers goals
- Monitoring relevant process and KPIs, and initiating and managing promotional activities based on development
- Working closely day-to-day with software developers and solution architects to deliver automated process in time and quality
- Involving all relevant stakeholders in decision-making processes during all project phases
- Provide training via physical and remote classroom
- Conduct technical instruction using adult learning practices and procedures to engage the learners and ensure content is relevant to the targeted audience.
Requirements / Required Skills;
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Software Engineering Development with focus on Quality Assurance testing and Automation Testing
- Have a strong knowledge/understanding of test automation frameworks and focused on hands on automated testing
- Non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and relevant tools
- Experience in design and development of Automation frameworks and Automation Testing Strategies.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with students
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Teaching experience a plus not required
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.