Job title : Construction Supervisor
Job Location : Akwa Ibom
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee all Engineering/Construction activities, Including Safety, Quality, Fitting, Welding, Rigging, Scaffolding etc. And reporting to the Managing Supervisor.
- Coordinate all engineering discipline activities in the project lifecycle
- Monitor and Ensure all project deliverables are achieved and that work is being done in accordance to Clients approved procedures, standard and specifications
- Review work packs, fabrication and construction look-ahead, S curves, construction sequence and priorities
- Oversee Engineering design Reviews/Verification with Construction and CAD Engineers
- Liaise with client for resolution of technical issues
- Monitor project activities against project plan and carry out other activities that will ensure that project outputs are issued on schedule, within budget, safety standards and quality expectation.
- Monitoring and tracking progress against agreed milestones and project schedules.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy
- Ensure Staff are trained to develop and achieve all work objectives and evaluate performance on a regular basis.
- Liaise with Other Stakeholders to Hold periodic meetings to deliberate on operational processes and workflow matters at the Yard and report back to Top Management for further action.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for Engineering and Construction Activities
- Communicate Regular Project Progress Reports to Top Management
- Work with QA/QC Team to Develop and implement QA/QC plans and procedures in line with industry standards and project requirements.
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement preventive and corrective actions.
- Stay current with industry trends and standards to ensure continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Construction Supervisor in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards and quality control procedures.
- Certified Welding Inspector with at least three years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
- Certification in Project Management and Quality Control or Quality assurance is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply for this Offer
All Interested Candidates are to submit their resume and a cover letter outlining their relevant Work experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your cover letter, also explain why you are interested in joining Engineering Automation Technology Limited and how your skills and experience align with the responsibilities of this role.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Construction Supervisor jobs