TruckNG’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Construction Engineer jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : July 10, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Managing the planning and design stages of construction projects.
- Contributing technical expertise to project drawings and designs.
- Performing cost calculations and preparing financial projections.
- Preparing work schedules in collaboration with the project manager.
- Liaising between contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Overseeing construction engineering processes.
- Performing regular tests on materials and procedures to ensure compliance with industry regulations.
- Ensuring that the construction project is completed on time and within budget.
- Documenting processes and keeping detailed construction logs.
- Presenting construction project progress updates to clients and senior managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, or similar.
- State-approved license.
- At least 2 years experience as a construction engineer in the relevant field of specialization.
- Advance proficiency in construction management software, such as BuildSmart and Smartsheet.
- In-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations.
- Exceptional leadership, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Great mathematical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Availability to visit the construction site outside of business hours, when relevant.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.