About ConSol Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Information Systems Officer
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Alausa – Ikeja Lagos
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems and software.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Support customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Manage the service desk
- Document activity and reports potential problems according to established procedures
- Detect errors and takes action according to documented procedures
- Contribute to the reduction in volume of incidents and proactive problem management.
- Cooperate in coordinated activities between different external groups where required in order to ensure full support and information is provided.
- Applies technical policies and standards to the systems supported
- Give first level support to the end-users in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure regular update of all IT inventories
- Provide innovative solution for the service desk management
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Assist to deploy tools to solve customer issues with software applications, network monitoring, network planning, network performance and other issues customer’s experience
- Test and verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analyzing and recording test data for future reference
- Provide first level support to the Local Area Network (LAN)
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the IS Officer/IS Manager
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or other related disciplines from an accredited Higher Institution.
- Membership of / certification from recognized Information Technology professional bodies:
- Microsoft Certifications: MCITP, MCSE
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.