Job title : Confidential Secretary
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 31, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years and above in the role or a similar one.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to handle confidential and legal documents with utmost discretion.
- Not more than 27 years of age.
- Facilitate effective communication between legal professionals, clients, and external parties
- Prepare, proofread, and edit legal documents, correspondence, and reports.
- Organize and manage schedules, appointments, and meetings for legal professionals.
- Maintain organized records, filing systems, and databases to ensure efficient retrieval of information.
- Professionally interact with clients, addressing inquiries and providing assistance when needed.
- Utilize office software and legal databases for efficient workflow and document management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Confidential Secretary jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!