Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Computer Programmer – Full-Stack Software Development / Frontend and Backend / Web Design and Development
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : September 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Computer Programmer will develop computer software applications in a variety of coding languages such as C++, Java, PHP experience, Python and others and API integration expertise.
- Develop and write computer programs to perform specific tasks related to organizational goals
- Create workflow diagrams and charts to demonstrate the functionality of programs before coding them
- Run software tests to spot and resolve the e bugs and inconsistencies
- Write code for software patches and bug fixes
- Work with team members to find creative, innovative solutions to problems
- Collaborate with other departments to understand their needs and devise ways to accommodate them with software
- Perform regular audits to identify software inefficiencies and mastermind ways to improve workflow
- Write and continually update documentation for all programs for internal and external reference
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- 3+ years of experience in a computer programming role
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot tiny errors or inconsistencies in code
- Must have excellent creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Up to date on the latest software innovations and committed to continually building on existing knowledge and skills
- Exemplify superior time management skills and capable of working productively with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow directions closely and accurately
- A desire to innovate and create cutting edge programs
- Required Skills/Abilities:
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of computer programming languages, which may include C++, Java, Python, Swift, and others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to predict potential user and software issues.
- Ability to create complex code.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
Benefits / Packages
We offer a competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the preferred branch as the subject of the email.