DynamicPlus Advisory’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Compliance Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Keep the business abreast of any regulatory developments and industry best practices and assessing the impact on current procedures, as well as ensuring that necessary changes are implemented
- Develop and implement an Annual Compliance plan.
- Liaise with Industry Regulators and other agencies and respond to regulatory enquires, findings and deficiencies.
- Carry out Compliance reviews and Compliance monitoring activities.
- Monitor the resolution of Clients’ complaints.
- Provide assistant to respective units for purpose of compliance with applicable statutory, regulatory and supervisory requirements.
- Ensure no fine/censure from Regulatory authorities.
- Improvement in the compliance culture, enterprise-wide
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Capital Market.
- Registration as a sponsored individual with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- A professional qualification is an advantage
- A general knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian Capital market.
- General familiarity with laws and regulations governing financial institutions.
- In-depth knowledge of the legislation, rules and regulations which relates to financial services, especially Nigerian Capital Market.
- Experience in the development and implementation of Compliance programmes.
- Ability to work with the team in providingtechnical guidance and direction in Compliance as relates to financial services, especially Capital markets.
- Effective communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Compliance Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. e.g Ref: Credit & Leasing Officer – Ibadan.