2 weeks ago
Job title : Complaints & Dispute Resolution Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Complaints & Dispute Resolution Officer is required to have a thorough understanding of Nigerian Capital Market rules and regulations, dispute resolution and case management, company secretarial services as well as a strong Legal background, including stellar academic credentials.
- Resolve investor complaints in line with Security & Exchange Commission (SEC) rules relating to Complaints Management Framework of the Nigerian Capital Market and the NGX Regulations Rules and Regulations governing Trading License Holders.
- Prepare correspondences, reports, presentations, notices and other applications for resolution of investors’ complaints.
- Develop strategies for amicable resolution of all complaints/disputes.
- Prepare legal opinions for all complaints that are referred to the All Parties Secretariat.
- Draft, review and interpret rules and regulations governing Dealing Member Firms and other relevant Capital Market rules.
- Prepare case summaries for all complaints before escalation to the Investigation Panel.
- Draft minutes of All Parties Meetings, Compliance Officers’ Committee meetings, forums and other meetings as may be assigned.
Person Specification & Required Qualification(s)
- A Law Degree with 3 – 5 years relevant’ post NYSC experience.
- Strong understanding of Securities laws and a good understanding of laws affecting the Capital Markets, NGX rules, SEC rules, ISA and CAMA.
- Must be able to build strong partnerships with businesses and staff members.
- Communicate to a wide variety of audiences in clear, understandable language.
- Experience in research, analysis, collection/collation, interpretation and presentation of data; developing standards and ad hoc reports, templates etc.
- Ability to own complex initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the position title as the subject of the email.
Note: We would be delighted to have further discussions with you.
- Law / Legal jobs
- Complaints & Dispute Resolution Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********