Alan & Grant’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Compensation & Benefits Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- He/ She will define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fits and is aligned to our companyÛªs strategy and business goals.
- Workforce Planning & Recruitment, Help Desk, ISO Employee Relations & Welfare, On-boarding, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Admin, Finance and Payroll Unit.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyse different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepare reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Conduct benchmark studies on the remuneration packages (salary and retirement plan) within the Travel and Tours industry and related companies who compete for the organization’s employees.
- Analyse compensation surveys and recommend compensation strategy and pay structure that supports attraction and retention of different categories of employees to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments.
- Make recommendations to senior management about modifying the organisationÛªs compensation and benefits packages if necessary and implement the necessary changes based on the companyÛªs philosophy.
- Develop compensation policies – design policies to close gaps in the compensation of employees (introducing the internal equity at affordable costs)
- Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
- Redefine the compensation packages for each grade level of the organisation to ensure fair compensation packages.
- Ensure that the organisationÛªs compensation and benefits packages comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, such as minimum salaries/wages and tax liabilities
- Coordinate efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports e.g. leave balances, headcount, and pension contribution reports).
- Establish and maintain employee records to ensure that employee changes are affected correctly and made on a timely basis.
- Pay employees by directing the issuance of payment instructions or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Provide advice on the resolution of classification and salary complaints
- Define and develop a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fits and is aligned to the organisationÛªs HR strategy and budget.
- Administer all benefits as per HR policy and employee employment contract.
- Compute and advice existing employeeÛªs terminal benefits
- Organize and maintain a variety of highly confidential employment-related records, files, reports and certifications relative to Human Resource functions.
- Maintain both computerised and physical inventory of all employees within the organisation.
- Provide periodic meaningful analytics on the workforce to the Head of HR to support decision making and contribute to HR strategy development.
- Maintain, analyses and/or updates employee databases
- Assist in Planning, organizing and facilitating training and employeeÛªs development.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Management, Social Science or any related discipline from a reputable university
- Relevant professional qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in payroll administration in a medium-sized organisation, including the use of a computerised payroll system
- Good knowledge of the Human Resource function
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment laws and legislation
- Business, Financial acumen & Data Management
- Salary and Benefits Administration, Research and Analysis
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Research and fact-finding ability, Negotiation & Leadership skills.
*Compensation & Benefits Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Click here to Apply online
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria