Sendme Food Technology Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Company Secretary jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : July 10, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Company Secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of the company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, and for ensuring that decisions of the Directors are implemented.
The Company Secretary ensures compliance with relevant legislation and regulation, and keeps the company leadership informed of their legal responsibilities.
The Company Secretary has a duty to file annual returns and other Company documents, as well as taking responsibility for convening leadership meetings and other internal administrative matters.
The Company Secretary will report to the Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O)
- Maintaining the company’s registered office and receiving all correspondence sent to that address
- Maintaining the company’s statutory records which include; minutes of general and leadership meetings, a register of directors, any charges applying to the company’s assets, and a register of ïdebenture holders’
- Looking after essential legal documents which includes: the Certificate of Incorporation, the Memorandum and Articles of Association, share certificates and stock transfers, the company’s seal, any certificates of change of name, and director’s service contracts.
- Reporting on changes to the company
- Playing the role of corporate watchdog, anticipating the items that the Leadership needs to review and approve
- To ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws
- To attend the leadership meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as are necessary
- To prepare, approve, sign and seal agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the company’s behalf, when authorized by the broad of the directors or the executive responsible.
- To advise, in conjunctions with the company’s solicitors, the chief executive or other executives, in respect of the legal matters, as required.
- To engage legal advisors and defend the rights of the company in Courts of Law
- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in Law/Legal studies
- Experience: Minimum 3 years. Experience in the Tech industry desirable.
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent organization and time management
- The ability to take the initiative
- A flexible and practical approach to work
- Discretion and diplomacy.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.