Dragnet Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Company Secretary / Legal Manager jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- This role is primarily to provide comprehensive support to the sales, operations, product and finance teams.
- You will report to the General Manager and Directors & play a key role in our expansion into the Nigerian market, new product launches, and anything else that may cross the legal desk, ensuring that CinderBuild product(s) and business operations comply with laws, ethics and best practices in legal, compliance, and regulatory matters.
- Responsible for the legal affairs management of the company and providing legal consultant services.
- Establish legal and contract management framework.
- Participate in contract negotiations and relevant discussions with clients to ensure compliance with the standard business terms and conditions and ensure that the company is properly protected.
- Provide high quality legal support; analyze, report & manage legal risks for the business units
- Participate in risk management and compliance reviews in line with policy requirements.
- Develop expertise in relevant legal regimes, including data privacy laws and industry standards and intellectual property, in order to facilitate regulatory and internal compliance.
- Research & drive awareness with regulatory and statutory directives and requirements
- Meet and liaise with enforcement agencies for recovery of debts and receivables.
- Managing governance & administrative affairs, including employee and welfare schemes
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
- LLB from an accredited Institution with a minimum of 2.2; BL minimum of 2.1
- 4- 6 years post call experience, must include significant law firm experience & in-house (ideally start-up) experience
- Proven experience in contract drafting and negotiations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver work on time.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Genuine interest in digital platforms, financial technology services and innovation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online