Hobark International Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Company Secretary / Legal Adviser
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide proactive and efficient legal advice/opinion to support the corporate and operational business functions on contractual, financial, tax and regulatory matters affecting the company.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts and other documents required by the business functions.
- Provide efficient legal support to the technical and operations aspects of the business, as required.
- Provide support to business functions and project teams in conducting due diligence on all transactions that portend legal, commercial and or reputational risks.
- Advise relevant stakeholders on dispute resolution issues and support them through the entire resolution process.
- Provide legal advice on contractual and regulatory compliance in all functions, ensuring that material risks have remedial plans and are integrated into the corporate risk management system.
- Provide efficient Secretariat support to the Company, including without limitation, maintaining accurate and up-to-date incorporation/regulatory documents, preparing for Board meetings, taking accurate Minutes of meetings, including regulatory compliance/advisory.
- Provide support in preparing all necessary documentation and give guidance in order to secure appropriate regulatory approval for various projects and acquisitions.
- A Degree in Law is required. Must be qualified to practice as a lawyer in Nigeria and a member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- An MBA, a Master’s Degree, other professional qualifications such ACA, ACCA, ICSA, ACIT, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Possess a broad skill set in corporate law, finance, governance, strategy and company secretarial practice
- At least 5 years post-call experience in an international commercial law firm or similar post-call experience with a mid-sized or major E&P company.
- Ample litigation experience will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience with an International Oil & Gas firm or company.
- Experience with corporate and operational regulatory compliance in the Oil & Gas industry.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Company Secretary / Legal Adviser in Lagos