TruckNG’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Company Lawyer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the companys policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelors degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.