Job title : Community Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 03, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a full-time on-site position for a Community Manager. The Community Manager will develop and implement strategies to engage with users in online communities, manage social media platforms, moderate user-generated content, and analyze community metrics.
- The Community manager will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies, creating engaging content, and managing social media accounts for our products and brands.
- The role demands a strong background in social media management and digital marketing, and be ability to effectively work cohesively with a brand and corporate communications team for effective camp social media specialists.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- In alignment with management objectives, develop implement, and monitor social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation.
- Oversee the daily operations on social media platforms, including agreed
- tasks, setting goals, and monitoring progress.
- Create and curate engaging content for social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube and blogs.
- Collaborate with other directorates, such as Human Resources & Admin, and customer service, to ensure social media campaigns are aligned with overall business goals.
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics to track the success of campaigns and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and technologies, and incorporate them into the social media strategy.
- Manage and monitor social media budgets and ensure ROI is achieved.
- Develop relationships with social media influencers and manage influencer campaigns.
- Channel and respond to customer inquiries and complaints on social media platforms in a timely and professional manner.
- The Growth Specialist will be creating, monitoring, and tracking online marketing campaigns to grow traffic to our website via the web, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Telegram, and email channels.
- Qualify and manage online business leads. You will drive the client calls and monitor campaign activity against approved budgets.
- Engage customers independently via our online customer service channels i.e. WhatsApp chat, Live web chat, and email newsletters.
- Consistently manage our social media platforms and communities, engaging them through blogging and creative content to drive awareness, adoption, and support for our products and services
- Experience in community management, social media management, or customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and implement community engagement strategies
- Experience in content creation and copywriting
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions
- Proficiency in social media platforms and social media management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Knowledge of Information Technology is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in social media management, digital marketing, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Experience working in and leading a team of social media specialists
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Detail-oriented, good project management and organizational skills;
- Experience in developing, managing, and analyzing online advertising campaigns;
- Possess strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills;
- Innovative, scrappy, and independent thinker with the ability to influence using data; Ability to thrive in dynamic and demanding situations with minimum supervision;
- Adept knowledge of GSuite (Slides, Sheets, Doc, etc), Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design using Canva, or the Adobe Creative Clou (Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc).
- Knowledge of HubSpot or other CRM tools is an added advantage.
- Ability to create engaging content and develop social media campaigns
- Analytical skills to track social media metrics and ROI
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with social media management tools, such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Community Manager jobs