1 week ago
Job title : Community Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking to hire a highly organized community manager responsible for managing the flow of the office creating processes and systems to enhance company operations to perform administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service, etc.)
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing and monitoring office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Welcome visitors and internal employees with a cheerful disposition.
- Maintain office equipment (such as ensuring copiers are operational and fully stocked with toner, paper, etc.)
- Support meeting and conferencing needs
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment
- Assist in vendor relationship management. (Maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment).
Requisite Qualifications And Experience
- BSc in business administration or a similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as a Community Manager
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
KEY COMPETENCE & BEHAVIOURAL EXPECTATIONS
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multi-tasking aptitude
- Proactive problem solver
- Jovial and friendly composition
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Community Manager jobs