- This job has expired!
Job title : Community Engagement Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We’re looking for a creative Social Media Manager with experience curating online events, managing online communities and growing the social media presence of a known tech, fashion or finance brand.
- You’d be a great fit for this role if you pay attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you’re passionate about creating exciting social content.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan content development and manage Kuda’s community calendar
- Create engaging social content including videos for all our online communities
- Curate and host regular online events for the Kuda team and members of our online communities
- Coordinate with the Brand Manager and CX leads to oversee social listening
- Use social media analysis tools like Meltwater to monitor and improve social media performance
- Stay up to date on best practices and trends in social media
- Learn our brand tone and use it flawlessly in content development.
- At least three (3) years’ experience managing and growing the social media presence of a known tech, fashion or finance brand
- A passion for creating exciting social content and proof that you can design and launch social media initiatives
- Excellent people skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience curating and hosting online events would be a bonus
- Interest in working collaboratively from an office at least one day a week.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Community Engagement Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!