2 weeks ago
Job title : Community Engagement Coordinator
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Community Engagement Coordinator is a full-time role located in Abuja, Nigeria.
- The position requires the professional to develop and lead effective community engagement and outreach programs within the health sector.
- The Community Engagement Coordinator will design community health programs and promote community engagement initiatives that enhance overall public health education to all citizens.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Public Health, Health Advocacy, Healthcare or an equivalent field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in coordinating and implementing community engagement/outreach programs preferably within the health sector.
- Direct and proven experience in community mobilization and health campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience in public speaking and communicating health information to different audiences both in-person and on virtual platforms.
- Ability to liaison with various stakeholders including government and non-governmental organisations, community-based organisations, and patient advocacy groups.
- Excellent project management, research, and analytical skills with the ability to track project budgets and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write and disseminate reports, technical documents, and presentations.
- Ideal candidate should be passionate about community engagement and public health advocacy with prior experience interacting with partners, stakeholders and potential donors.
- Knowledge of Nigeria’s health sector and the accompanying cultural diversity applicable to improved grassroots community engagement and involvement.
How to Apply for this Offer
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Community Engagement Coordinator jobs