Regus’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Community Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reference ID: 13399
Contract Type: Permanent
- As a Community Associate, youÛªll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they have everything they need.
A Typical Day at Regus
- You arrive 15 minutes before your centre opens to make sure everything is ready and check thereÛªs nothing the cleaners have missed.
- Customers start coming in thick and fast. One asks you for a changed WiFi code. Another wants to know if his important package has arrived. A woman needs directions to her meeting roomÛ? and can you help her set up the projector and take an order for drinks?
- The mail arrives. You sort through it while dealing with a whole host of other customer requests, remembering to email the customer from earlier to let him know his package is waiting for him in his mailbox. And thatÛªs lunch.
- Early afternoon, you sit down with the Community Manager to discuss the organisation of next weekÛªs networking event. You plan and write the invites to customers, then create, print and put up posters on the noticeboards around the centre.
- The day is coming to a close. Time to gently ask the large group in meeting room 3 to start wrapping up. You direct them to the nice restaurant you know around the corner, so they can grab a bite and continue their discussion. Once the last person has left the building and everythingÛªs nice and tidy, itÛªs time to head home.
WeÛªre looking for someone who knows how to manage multiple tasks while providing customers with the best possible service. You also need to be:
- A good communicator, with the ability to build strong professional relationships and empathise with peopleÛªs needs.
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
- Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations.
- Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages.
What we offer
On top of a competitive salary package youÛªll enjoy:
- A bright and inspiring work environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
*Community Associate jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click here to Apply Online
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria