Welcome2Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Communications, Marketing and Branding Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 07, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- We are currently looking for a Communications, Marketing and Branding Officer To increase the reach and impact of W2AÛªs profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and PR in Nigeria and outside of Nigeria, whilst also supporting our next phase of growth, of which entails strengthening our investment and trade facilitation services.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position W2A to attract partners, and clients
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of (online) communication, including print, video, publications, website maintenance and social media activities, in order to support effectively the strategic objectives of W2A and convey its key messages to different stakeholders;
- Develop wider networks to pursue joint communication initiatives and develop effective PR campaigns.
- Managing all other communications responsibilities such as maintaining distribution lists, developing and tracking email campaigns, web analytics, electronic templates and compliance with communications standards.
- Ensure that relevant audience is reached with our communication campaigns, as well as regular monitoring and evaluation of campaigns and activities to effectively measure the return.
- Liaising with colleagues, designers, printers and other relevant stakeholders on all areas relating to the W2A brand.
- Help to promote our events and services to the respective stakeholders
- Contribute to and strengthen fundraising proposals and funder reports to ensure robust and creative marketing and communication considerations are adopted.
- Act as the first point of contact for W2A
- Communications, Marketing and Branding Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication Studies or a related field;
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing and communications experience;
- High proficiency in English – preferably mother tongue English with other languages considered an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly skilled in writing clear and concise communications for various communication tools, including print and online;
- Proven track-record of successful marketing and branding campaigns; experience in marketing strategies for higher education institutions is considered an asset
- Knowledge of marketing and communication principles, guidelines and best practices, including social media;
- Excellent editing, proofreading, presentation and interpersonal skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Proficiency with software applications including MS Office, familiarity with html, web-editing, web design, WordPress;
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, Publisher and/or InDesign) for in house graphic production are desirable
- A strong sense of cultural awareness and the ability to work with people from different nationalities
- Strong social and presentation skills;
- Self-starter, energetic and pro-active;
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Abuja
*Communications, Marketing and Branding Officer in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.