Job title : Communications Assistant (Trainee Level) jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The incumbent provides graphic, photographic, and video support for internal Mission purposes under the supervision of the Management Officer.
- The incumbent is responsible for implementing large process improvements in internal communications.
- Will manage multiple projects of this type throughout the year, while providing graphic, photographic, and video support for internal Mission purposes.
- The incumbent will develop and manage a print studio and create Mission Nigeria’s graphic design output for internal communications.
- Taking into account USG policy and the commercial aspects of working for a publishing house, the incumbent strategically analyzes design needs and creates products that responds to those needs.
- Expert understanding of digital photography is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry-standard design software, such as Quark, InDesign or Illustrator plus photo-editing software, including Photoshop is required.
- Good knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction is required.
- Good knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods including alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media is required.
- Good understanding of audio-visual technology is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Graphic Design, Photography, Art, or Information Technology is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as working as a photographer, graphic designer, art designer, or audio-visual specialist with a portfolio of work is required.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Graduate Trainee/ Internship /siwes jobs
- Communications Assistant (Trainee Level) jobs