Job title : Communications and PR Associate
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As the Communications and PR Associate, you be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy for paid and organic approaches to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, as well as managing community engagement and communication at the Company.
- You will also be responsible for creating and implementing strategic communications plans, developing media relations, writing and distributing press releases, and other communications-related tasks.
Requirements (Qualification / Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proven experience in managing social media accounts and implementing successful social media campaigns.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with an ability to tailor content for different platforms and audiences.
- Experience in public relations, media relations, or a related field is a plus.
- Familiarity with coworking industry trends and a passion for creating a positive and inclusive community.
- Experience in supporting and launching community initiatives.
- Hands-on experience with brand management through offline and social media platforms.
- An extroverted, extremely personable personality and can maintain a great vibe.
- Naturally-driven curiosity to benchmark and adapt to new trends.
- Strong project management and execution with high quality in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with various social media platforms and the ability to create engaging content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Research skills to research industry trends, competitors, and other relevant topics.
- Ability to use tools to measure the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Ability to analyze data to make informed decisions and adjustments to PR campaigns.
How to Apply for this Offer
Email email@example.com, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject, with a copy of your CV.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Communications and PR Associate jobs