Job title : Communication Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Communications Officer will join the Media and Communications team and lead the execution of strategic communications of projects and programmes activities, impact and knowledge products.
- The Communications Officer will be responsible for communications on a range of projects, mostly to a diverse external audience, and will ensure consistency of messaging across board.
- The post holder will have a strong understanding of stakeholder engagement and an interest in journalism, accountability, media innovation and sustainable development in West Africa.
- Educated to a Bachelor’s Degree level.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in a communications role in a large organisation with multiple projects and stakeholder groups.
- Ability to use a variety of communications channels to disseminate information, including WordPress and Mailchimp.
- Skillful at gathering and processing information quickly and making it understandable to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to think strategically about how to communicate multiple project outcomes while maintaining CJID’s core objectives and mission in the messaging.
- Develop and implement strategic communications plans for each project’s implementation, making reference to CJID Communications Strategy
- Provide strategic communications support to the project and programme teams to ensure alignment with CJID’s goals and mission.
- Daily promote projects visibility through digital communications channels, by developing relevant and interesting content
- Manage, where needed, projects’ social media platforms.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Undertake other duties to meet the needs of the department and the organisation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Communication Officer jobs