International Institute of Tropical Agriculture’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Communication Officer jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : September 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Nature of Work (Job Description)
- Communications Officer is in charge of managing and directing a company or organizationÛªs public relations, create and produce internal newsletters for the organization.
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization, Maintain personal and professional competence and awareness.
- Write, edit and distribute various types of content, including material for websites, press releases, marketing materials and other types of content that take the message to the public.
- Conduct online advocacy, develop unit budget and provide monthly report on unit activities.
Required Experience / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or M.Sc in Linguistics, Mass Communication, English, Creative and Visual
- Arts or related field.
- 2 to 5 years of social media, public relations or other communications experience.
Skills / Expertise
- Understanding of resource management and operational procedures
- Communication and listening skills.
- Interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to prioritize and think quickly
- Ability to multitask.
- Understanding public media needs
- Ability to keep calm in distressing situations
- Proficient computer skills. Also typing and data entry
- Ibadan, may be required to travel.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- On call
To be decided
- Health insurance
- Conducive work environment
*Communication Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria