Vendease’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Commercial Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The commercial manager will handle specific product categories for our business.
- In this role, you will be required to market product categories effectively, implement strategies to achieve goals, conduct research and keep abreast of current trends, update internal reports, perform regular retail checks and drive sales through different strategies.
- To ensure success as a category/commercial manager, you should be able to strategically think of big ideas to drive sales of categories in every city we are in and have existing business relationships that can be converted.
- A top-notch category/commercial manager will be persuasive, sales-driven, goal-oriented, and excellent at selling their ideas to consumers and stakeholders.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Follow and achieve departmental sales goals monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Negotiating/closing new businesses every month (A closed business is a business that orders at least once within a month).
- Managing communications between key clients and the internal team.
- Bringing new businesses from existing clients or contacts and developing business relationships with potential clients.
- Increasing sales volume.
- Researching and analyzing trends in sales and consumer behavior.
- Drafting reports for the organization to enhance sales.
- Communicating with suppliers and retailers about products.
- Adjusting strategies and materials to improve sales with new target markets.
- Coordinating and briefing market research initiatives.
- Checking and managing inventory for various product categories.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Supply Chain Management.
- 3 years experience in retail and sales.
- Up to date with the latest category management principles.
- Proficient at evaluating current business retail practices.
- Ability to write well and generate reports on market activity.
- Possess great negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think from a consumer perspective and understand buying behavior.
- Analytical, creative, and goal-driven thinking.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online