Job title : Commercial Lead – Consumer Products
Job Location : Plateau
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for the formulation of sales strategies, development and implementation, monitoring and measurement of plans for the Consumer Products category to ensure long term development, sustainable and profitable growth of the business unit.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve the sales revenue for the consumer product category of the business.
- Grow the retail visibility of our consumer products across the retail channels.
- Formulation and execution of regular consumer engagements that will improve customer loyalty and retention.
- Lead sales team members of the consumer product category to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with key distributors.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential distributors, consumers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or HND in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or a similar relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in a sales function, with at least 5 years in a senior or managerial position, preferably within the food & beverage or FMCG industry.
Knowledge, Skill & Ability
- Good knowledge of Product and Consumer Selling in an emerging and developing economy.
- Good knowledge of People and team management skills for effectiveness.
- Good understanding of changes in Consumer habits and behaviour.
- Good understanding of Market and competitive intelligence.
- Competency in Sales Strategy Formulation and Execution.
- Competency in Sales Team, Recruitment, Development, Motivation.
- Competency in retail channel development and structural selling Skills
- Strategic team leadership skills and Business Development.
- Competency in Marketing and Negotiating Skills.
- Microsoft Office Excel
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com. The subject of your email should have the position you are applying for.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Commercial Lead – Consumer Products jobs