Renmoney’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Collections Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 08, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Minimum Experience: Entry-level
We are the place for you, if:
- Youäó»re excited about technology and the future, and youäó»re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- In this role, youäó»ll be required to rehabilitate accounts in arrears through effective and efficient deployment of standard Collections practices using approved call scripts.
- You will also handle customersäó» objections and complaints in a professional manner and liaising with respective departments where necessary for prompt resolution.
- Engage the customer through the telephone, e-mails & personal contact to determine willingness and ability to pay.
- Maintain daily activity logs of number of calls, right party contacts, promises to pay and promises to pay kept on the Bankäó»s appointed Collections system
- Negotiate effective payment plan arrangements & settlement that would prevent the account from rolling forward.
- Handling of customeräó»s objections & complaints in a professional manner and liaising with respective depts where necessary for resolution.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in the customeräó»s payment schedule and repayment instruments.
- Required: University Degree from any related field
- Preferred: 1+ years of experience in consumer loans operation, if possible in a call center or in a similar collection center function
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Have high self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills
- Are a self-starter, take initiative and work collaboratively
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
Whatäó»s in it for you
- Youäó»ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. Youäó»ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
*Collections Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Customer Service jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here to apply online
*Customer Service jobs in Nigeria