Co-Creation Hub Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : CcHUB Graduate Programme 2021- (Executor)
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : April 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
CcHUB is not your typical organization.
- Here we believe that everyone has something unique to offer towards the economic prosperity of Africa. Our goal is to get you to unleash your inner genius to solve social issues leveraging technology and innovation.
- The CcHUB Graduate Programme is a 3-month paid immersive training programme for new and recent graduates looking to gain relevant first-hand professional experience, further improve their skills, and build expertise in their various fields.
- The Executors category of the Graduate Programme is for applicants who are interested in forging a career in Education Technology, Public Health, Governance and Digital Security, Startup Support and Project Management.
What We Are Looking For
On the hunt for graduates with a keen interest in technology.
- For this 3-month programme, we are on the hunt for graduates with a keen interest in technology and a desire to transform the landscape of Africa as a continent. If you are tech-savvy, confident, driven and willing to roll up your sleeves to get work done, you are just who we are looking for!
How it Works.
Select a track and kick-off your journey to becoming a CcHUBer
- Select a Track: This is the first step to a world of possibilities and an exciting career path
- Submit Application: We will love to know a bit more about our potential colleague! Submit your application and we will get to reviewing it
- Group Assessment: We loved learning about you on paper! Now is the time to assess if you will be a good cultural and behavioural fit for our Company.
- Unit Assessment: This will involve a task and an interview with your potential team. The goal here is to leave a lasting impression!
- Acceptance: You are in! We are so proud of you and can’t wait to work with you. Fill out all the paperwork.
- Onboarding: Welcome to Team CcHUB!
Benefit of the Programme
What’s in it for you?
This is what you stand to get by working with us. A few resources we offer to help our team excel:
- Learning & Fun: You’ll get 3 months of growing and learning while having fun.
- Mentorship: We offer personal career advisory and support sessions.
- Soft-skill trainings: You’ll learn essential skills to thrive in a 21st century workplace.
- Forward Thinking: Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking professionals.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here